1. Once we have selected a reference photo, I come up with a few different compositions for you to choose from.
2. Once you have confirmed which composition you like best, I sketch, paint it and send you a picture of the painting to critique. I, then, make any adjustments you would like.
3. For orders on a WOOD PANEL, I confirm that there are no further adjustments you would like and pour a resin finish over the painting. The resin takes 24 hours to cure.
4. Once the resin is cured, we trim the wood panel and build the wood frame, clamp the frame and let it dry for 12 hours
7. I then package it up and send you the tracking information for when you can expect delivery!